Friday, September 5, 2008

The good, the bad, and the everything else

So today was my last day as a working mommy. From now on I get to stay home and take care of Addison. I am so excited and sad all at the same time. I loved my job, the hours are perfect for a mom. I can't wait to start my new adventure.



Addison is sick again. She has a really bad cold. Also she gets really moody when she is sick. On top of that my my mom has been in the hospital all week. I'm not really sure why, the doctors kept changing their minds. But whatever it was they thought it was bad enough to keep in the hospital. Crazy.



Also I'm not sure if you all heard, but Stephenie Meyers draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted to the Internet and now she has stopped the production of the book indefinitely. Now I'm not the kinda gal who dreams about Edward all day and wishes I were Bella, but I'm a big fan and would love to keep reading. So it really ruffles my feathers when someone she trusted with a copy of her book, would post it to the Internet. On behalf of all twilighters out there I say "Thanks a lot, you dweeb! Way to ruin it for the rest of us!"


Stephenie has taken it all with grace and posted a copy of the draft (which was unfinished by the way) LEGALLY on her website. We might never know what the finished product will be.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mark is will be sad when I tell him about that! How exciting that you are a full time mommy now! Congrats! We made our blog private, will you email me at lindsaybarber1@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog? Thanks! Lets get together soon!

Brett and Megan said...

Oh I am so jealous that you get to stay home and be a full time mommy! I wish so bad I could do that. And I am so sorry your mom is in the hospital, that's horrible!