Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can do it all by myself!!

Addison has starting feeding herself. She doesn't really like anyone to feed her anymore. Also she tries to stand by herself. She'll hold on to you and then push your hands away. She still needs a little more practice, but she's getting pretty good. Its so funny when she's finishes standing, she gives you a hug and a kiss. She doesn't understand how to control her kisses, so pretty much it's an open mouth slobber fest. Here she is in action.

5 comments:

Andrew and Kathy said...

I love that little Addy Spagatty so much! Thanks for posting videos for me. I really miss that little girl.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Wow! Time is going so fast. Before you know it she'll be in kindergarten and then getting married! Enjoy it now!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday katie!!!

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh, that is so nice when they can finally feed themselves! She is so cute Katie!

Shannon Masayo said...

this is so cute! how old is she? she look close to my girls age. She is darling, i love the kisses.