Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here we go again

So I feel that every few months I post something exactly like I'm doing now. I'm the worst blogger ever. We don't have the Internet at our house, so I don't get much time to blog. Then when something funny or interesting or funny happens to me I think "I should blog about that", but by the time I get to a computer I've totally forgotten what I wanted to blog about. Plus I don't have a camera, so when we do something fun, I have no way to document it, and nobody wants to read about the things I do when there are no fun pictures to share. This is why I am instituting operation, BUY KATIE A CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE. The entire aim of this operation is to drop subtle hints to TJ that I want a camera for Christmas. I'm sure if you know, but TJ is not very big on Gift giving, for anything. This was kind of a slight problem when we first got married, but after a while I decided that even if TJ didn't buy me a present, like say, for my birthday that doesn't mean I can't get one for myself. So for now I usually buy my presents and my birthday cake and all things gift related. However I don't really feel justified buying myself something as pricey as a camera. So back to the task at hand. The progress so far is not very promising. So I decided I had to pull out all the stops, I made him take me to RC Willeys so I could show him the one I wanted. Well that kinda blew up in my face, cause I showed him the one I really wanted and he gave me a look that said "Are you kidding me, you do realize that we have 2 mouths to feed. So now I just hoping that he will surprise me with any camera for Christmas. I'm not really holding my breath on this one.


However, in TJ's defense, he has surprised my with fairly large gifts for Christmas the past few years. Love you honey!

No comments: