Monday, January 4, 2010

Pink or Blue

I'm such a slacker. With Thanksgiving, Addy's birthday, and Christmas we have been pretty busy. But when I get some time I will post some pictures of our adventures the last few weeks. I'm also a slacker cause I haven't posted about having another baby. Our little BOY is due in June. We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. I'm a little nervous though, I know how girls work. I just got that down, and now here comes something completely different. Anyway we are still very excited and wanted to share with all of you.

8 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

so awesome! Congrats again! Hope to see you guys soon!

Suzanna said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

Natster said...

congrats!!! This is so exciting :)

Pearce Family said...

Congrats! We have a little boy due in June also. I can't wait for Britton to have a brother. Boys are easy and less expensive.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to meet this little BOY! You've inspired me not to break my total blog slacker ways ;)

joni said...

Congrats, how exciting!! I'm a bit nervous for a boy too... but I'm sure we'll do just fine!

Joe and Rachelle said...

Congrats!

Nate and Sarah said...

Addy is starting to look more like you all the time! That is so awesome you are having a boy...I'm due in June as well! Seems like a popular month!