Monday, April 27, 2009

So proud of Myself


I'm so proud of myself. I know some people are really hesitant to talk about their weight, myself included, but I'm so proud that I just had to share. I've lost 20 lbs since the end of January. That's a little over a pound a week. For those of you who know the Weight Watchers system that's a pretty good rate to loose at. I love Weight Watchers, I know some people hate the idea for weighing in front of other people, but it's not that bad. Everyone is really nice and they have all been there. The girl who teaches our class is awesome, really funny and spunky.  I know that this may seem  really silly to blog about but I'm just so darn proud of myself.  I still have a LONG way to go, but I can't wait for the journey ahead. It's just a good feeling to know that I'm doing everything I can to be the healthiest person I can be.

10 comments:

Natster said...

ye-haw!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats chica! That is so so so so awesome! :)

Michelle said...

What a worthy blog post! You look awesome and I'm sure you feel great too. Thanks for inspiring me.

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Katie!! :) That is so awesome! Congratulations! That is something that you SHOULD be VERY proud of yourself for! I am proud of you! :) Keep it up! :)

Nichole

Pezlady Jana said...

you should be proud! It is much more difficult to lose weight than it is to gain weight! Congrats!!

Lindsay said...

Thats awesome Katy! Way to go, you should be proud! You look great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations That is quite the accomplishment!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Congrats! You inspire me!

Brett and Megan said...

Wow that is awesome, you have every right to be proud of yourself! Twenty pound is a lot!!! Good job Katie!

Kathy Nielson said...

That is a great thing to blog about!! Conrats, you should be so so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

Suzanna said...

Hey there! You still alive? Haha, j/k. Whatcha been up to lately? Must be busy...we need an update!