Monday, February 23, 2009

Count down to...


Walt Disney World
I absolutely cannot wait. Only 15 More Days! 

My family and I are going to Disney World in just a few weeks. It will be TJ and Addy's first time there. I know that she's really little and won't remember a minute but I couldn't bear to leave her behind.  I'm pretty sure she'll have fun when she is there, she loves Mickey Mouse and Tigger and Pooh and I know that she's going to love to see them.  The Only thing that I am concerned about is the 4 hour plane ride it takes to get there.  She's been on a 4 hour plane ride before, but she was much younger. I know she's going to hate sitting on laps and want to get down and run around. (If any of you moms out there have any good ideas for keeping a 15 month old entertained on a long plane ride, I'm all ears)  I just hope its not too overwhelming for her.  However, all fears aside-I'm so freakin excited I feel like a 5 year old. 

PS- I'm excited to see Kathy and Andrew as well.  I miss seeing them every day.

5 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

I wish I could come with you!
We just bring lots of books, crayons, and coloring books. Go to the dollar store and get some toys she's never seen before to keep her entertained.
Good luck!

Beau and Jen said...

Wow! totally jealous! Hope you guys have tons of fun! be safe!

Nate and Sarah said...

I love Disney World! Hope you have the funnest time ever!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Are you going to get to see Andrew and Kathy?

Shelise said...

I flew with Dallin when he was 12 months and it was miserable. The only suggestion I have is that you call the airline and request the bulk head seats (I think that is what they are called). They have a lot of leg room where you can just set her on the floor with some toys. Also, go to the dollar store and buy a bunch of new stuff. Anytime she gets anxious, pull out a new toy. Good luck, actually I am probably leaving my comment while you are already there. Oh well, have fun.