Monday, January 5, 2009

Shame on me...

Seriously, I have been the worst blogger lately.  It gets so busy around the holidays. Kathy and Andrew came home for Christmas and because both my parents and my sister Christy work for the school district they all had the last few weeks off of work. We were constantly on the go and doing things. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas.  Our family had the Stomach Flu. It started with Addison and made its way around.  I got sick on Christmas Day.  It was not fun at all. I can't even remember the last time I have been that sick.  

TJ started School again today and everyone went back to work, it has so nice to be by myself today.  Except that Addison is teething.  he's been grouchy for several days, and won't sleep at night, and she's not at all responding to the Ora-gel or the teething tablets. So we took her to the Dr. to see if there was anything we could do and she looked in her mouth and gasped. She said that Addison is getting lots of teeth at one time, like six or seven.  I feel so bad for her, I can only begin to imagine how bad it hurts. 

Well When I get some time I will post some photos of Addison's Birthday and of Christmas.

1 comment:

Beau and Jen said...

I've been waiting for a new post! Can't wait to see pictures!