Thursday, October 30, 2008

Take a step

Addison is starting to take steps. She doesn't get very far but I don't think it will be long before she is walking. Also, here is an old video of Addy but I thought it was funny. I also want to brag a little about my child. I think she is a genius! She can blow her nose, she had a little cold this week and my mom showed her how to blow her nose and she has done it ever since. All I have to do is ask her to blow and she does. And my favorite new thing she does... She can whistle, i'm serious, my 10 month old can whistle! I am so amazed, i'm 23 years old and I still can't whistle. She'll just be crawling around and whistling to herself. Its the cuest thing ever!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I boo'ed you! Check my blog.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Watching kids take those "firsts" are incredible! Hope you have a wonderful November!

Nate and Sarah said...

What? She can blow her nose and whistle? My 3 year old can't do those things! Doesn't it make you sorta sad when they start walking? Bitter sweet I guess! She is a doll.