Monday, June 23, 2008

Its Coming....

The annual Barber Family Barbie-Q is coming up,Get your barbies ready!


Every Year my family gets together and has a Barbie-Q, we take barbies and strap them to fireworks and light them off. It works best with the dollar Barbies from All a dollar. Its kinda strange but my family has made it into an art. We don't just light off barbies, every barbie has an occupation, such as Statue of Liberty Barbie with a sparkler crown and a torch made of flower fireworks. Or there was Astronaut Barbie who had a rocket pack, plus a devil and an angel. Sounds wierd but don't knock it till you've tried it.

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Sounds so fun. I think I'd die laughing watching and saying oooohh and aaaahhhh! Aunt Sandi

Lindsay said...

I wish we were going to be there! That makes 2 I have missed! Bummer!